Requirements to Be Eligible to Test
- Applicant must have completed a TDLR approved Traditional Driver Education Course and received a D964 certification of completion from a commercial driving school or a D964 or PT completion certification from an Online/Parent Taught Program.
- Applicants under 18 years old must hold permit for 6 months.
- Applicants must be 16-24 years old.
- Completed 30-hour Parent Log Form
- Complete ITTD course and receive certificate not more than 90 days before going to the DPS.
- Verification of Attendance and Enrollment Form- Not dated more than 30 days prior to going to DPS. Applicants 18 years old or high school graduates do not have to have one.
After the test is administered, the parent who signed the bottom of the 30-hour Parent Log form will take the applicant, the test results and all required documents to the DPS office to have the applicant’s picture taken and receive the Provisional Driver license.
When making the Skills Test appointment, applicants must come into our office with the parent who signed the 30 Hour Parent Log form and bring all required documents. Call our office for pricing.
DO NOT REGISTER ON THE SCHEDULE2DRIVE WEBSITE FOR AN APPOINTMENT!!